minishorts.net
Friday, September 13
 
First posts should be pretty meaningful, right? OK, so I've dug out some old, old poetry and here they are. Don't laugh.

Dearest Mother:

Dearest Mother:

It’s just a little fever
Temperature that’s slightly higher.

It’s just some rainy water
The clothes already have shelter.

It’s just too little flour
I put into the waffle.

It’s just the neighbour’s mower
Not someone who’s a bother.

It’s just meaningful letters
I wrote onto the paper.

It’s just my dear old father
Who thinks his ideas matter.

It’s just my dear friend Chester
Who gave me that huge flower.

It’s just another lover
Who’s my personal chauffeur.

It’s just your little daughter
Who just might be the wiser.


Love,
Your daughter.

He smiles

He smiles
A brief twitch
Moves his lips
Just one curve
Brightens up
The darkness that sometimes
I wander in
Warms up
The wintry feeling that sometimes
I get wrapped in
Just one brief smile
Makes me want to smile too.

People like us

People like us
Know each other for several years
Quarrel, squabble
Turn our backs on each other

Sometimes we’re friendly
Other times we’re fiendly
Its funny
How things turn out to be

For people like us
Somehow through the years
Grow like all living things do
To respect, and to listen to

When the time came when
We find my hand in your hand
How funny the years
Can be for people like us

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger