minishorts.net
Saturday, September 28
 
Had plenty to do yesterday and this morning. Of course one of my uncles was in town and he brought us to Overseas Restaurant in Asia Jaya for dinner. Ours was in the same hall where a wedding banquet was going on and well, we had a pretty interesting time looking at the guests and of course the stars ( bride and groom )... I think the bride was pretty tired and stress out, and she wasn't smiling at all - in fact, my uncle said that she had on a really 'black' face... =) Anyway she still looked very pretty and I really do think the groom was really handsome...

I had a little squabble with Ma today, this morning cause she couldn't make up her mind what dinner will be. You know how excited she is when there is any visitor... she doesn't think rationally and BECAUSE she is MY MOTHER, she thinks she can get away with her nonsense, and gets away she does...So in the end I had to tell PY that tonight's little meeting is cancelled cos I MIGHT have to go out for dinner with family - notice the 'might' is capitalized because I really don't know what's going to happen yet. You know? My uncle's going to be in Genting for the night and he only said that he MIGHT (capitals again!!) call us out for dinner... I really don't know whats going to happen if nobody calls us. I guess Ma is going to sit in her little sofa and pretend that it doesn't matter when I know that deep inside her, it does.

I seldom make my blogs so personal... I guess when you're having a lot in your mind, its really inevitable to have an outburst. Excuse me...
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger