minishorts.net
Sunday, September 22
 
I'm a little more than flabbergasted. I invited some people to check out this site, and guess what, the addiction entry intrigued them the most!! More like the part about my self-proclaimed addiction to sex was the attraction! I'm supposed to clear some doubts here ...

I think sex is wonderful. Its one of God's greatest gifts to mankind. Dr Q once said, and I quote: "Isn't it amazing how we are addicted to something that looks so ugly?" Shall I add then, feels so wonderful... I enjoy doing sex every single day. I love the feelings... love the sensations.... (if you know me you should know that I'm crapping a bit here... ) I dream of it sometimes, but then again, I believe in abstinence. I'm asian!! You dim-witted fools!!! I'm Malaysian! I'm Chinese! And hey, I'm ChooKi... I thought you guys knew me... oh gawd. I like watching shows with sexual elements because they add to the thrill... I get kicks out of wondering how these men and women can do fake so many things in front of so many people: the director, the producer, the camera crew and all... and more so how many takes did it take to make it to the screen? How many takes were deleted? I enjoy that part. I like reading erotic stuff sometimes, but the mills and boons stuff and those on the net are really overkill.. I prefer subtle stuff.... I have fantasies about it, but doesn't everyone?

But no... I'm still a virgin. I still wonder what its like. And I plan to keep innocent until my wedding night.

I hope this clears the confusion.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger