minishorts.net
Monday, October 28
 
At last, long due, the final segment of the 100 things about me list... enjoy!! and Bombard!!

81. I still believe that there's no relationship if you don't quarrel at all, so I'm not too bothered about the quarreling frequencies.
82. I have a lot of typo in my blogs but I'm too lazy to correct them¡K
83. I type pretty fast: 75 words per minute.
84. I own a Nokia with the following tunes: Hawaii Five O, Around the World, Flintstones, Knightrider, Forrest Gump and ¡K Barney¡¦s Theme Song!!
85. I love watching Hong Kong serials, which is why ASTRO's Wah Lai Toi is a dream come true.
86. I sleep with an original Disney Eeyore¡K which I won from a cheap RM 1 vending machine on first try on my 21st birthday.
87. My favourite cuddly bear would be the Forever Friends series¡K but I don't own one yet. *hint hint*
88. My favourite gift from my boyfriend to me would be his ¡¥will-you-be-my-girlfriend¡¦ gift: a Seven Dwarfs 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. It hangs right above my bed¡K and all are sleeping on little beds carved with their given names.
89. At no. 89 here I suddenly realise I haven't been honest to myself until now and I really feel that having this 100 things-about-me-list is a great way to exorcise the demons within.
90. Its beginning to become real hard to move towards 100 but I'm trying here¡K
91. Alright, I have one: I miss high school a lot, especially since its where I made the best friends in my life¡K
92. I hate it that as you age your friends slowly leave you which is the exact way I¡¦m feeling over here.
93. I hate it also that after I started dating my boyfriend my guy-pals have started to lose touch with me¡K I wish they'd still be close to me like we used to be long time ago.
94. My motto in life is: ¡§Do what you love, and love what you're doing, and you'll never work another day in your life.¡¨
95. I don't know who wrote it but it's the most motivating phrase I've ever come across and its been my philosophy for 3 whole years now ¡K never letting me down.
96. Before this I used to live on ¡¥Carpe Diem¡¦ but now I think half of it is crap. Most of the time, destiny is what you write yourself.
97. When I die, I want to look beautiful, gorgeous and smiling because my life has been well spent and well respected.
98. I hope to die of natural causes , suddenly, quickly and without complications.
99. I think there is an afterlife¡K I believe in Karma.
100. I think the life I'm living now is the result of Karma, which is why I have to cherish it and make sure I live it the way it is supposed to be.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger