minishorts.net
Sunday, October 13
 
Back for a break and tomorrow I'll be at UPM again... toiling the next whole week for the sake of AIESEC! Ah... what a life I lead. In the meantime, here the continuation of the 100 things about me, with numbers 21 - 40... Enjoy:


21. I think when people start to say things like they do in no.20 it simply means that I’m a bitch.
22. I think its funny how women who rant in blogs like to boast about themselves being ‘bitches’ like it’s the best thing in the world to be. Because it means they have attitude?
23. I think being called a bitch is sad. I think that never being pursued by cute guys or never having received flowers from secret admirers made my life really sad…
24. I wasn’t very popular among the girls either, so I hung out with a couple of weirdos who either are: too smart / too mad / too ‘I’m the one in power here’ / too x-files crazed / too obsessed about musicals… and all of them were guys who looked as good looking as a durian (sorry for the insult)
25. Otherwise my school life was pretty exciting.
26. In school I was a debater, librarian, chief editor, peer counsellor, sports secretary and wrote a few scripts for mini concert pantomimes.
27. Because I was so busy I did miserably in the government exams and struggled my way all through pre-uni.
28. When I entered university I decided to quit struggling and switched to study arts and humanities
29. I’m an English major minoring in literature and I chose to do this because I’m too lazy to struggle with my studies.
30. I currently have a CGPA of 3.83. I’ve yet to acquire a 4.0 yet but I’m hoping this will be the semester I get it.
31. In uni I’m an AIESECer and that takes up the rest of my time.
32. I’m not a very dedicated AIESECer if you’ll compare me to the rest of the gang… those people eat, drink, live and die AIESEC and I do not envy them
33. I think being over-dedicated back in high school has taught me to prioritise for my own life.
34. I think AIESEC kills its members yet at the same time its so fun its addictive that’s why I’m still in it. I’d still recommend it to anyone.
35. Outside of school / uni I’m a Bright Roving Annoying Teen.
36. It means I’m a BRAT with The Star, and I’ve been one since 1997.
37. I was very involved in BRATs from 97 – 99 but after uni I had to prioritise.
38. I’m planning to continue with my masters and PhD after I graduate and work in the academia.
39. I’ve only been to Thailand, Singapore, China and Hong Kong in my life. I was born in Singapore, I went to Thailand on a transit, and I’ve been to Hong Kong 3 times already.
40. Anyway my father is in Hong Kong … but I told you that already
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger