minishorts.net
Saturday, October 5
 
I recently keep having weird dreams of being chased by a sumo wrestler in ugly briefs (I don't know what you call those clothes the sumo wrestlers wear) who always holds a white wedding dress in one of his hands. I don't ever see his face really, but what I really can remember is the flabs and flabs of fat on his legs and the way his huge belly sways when he's running... and every step seems to make a huge tremor on the ground - boom boom boom!!! Like that. I know I keep running and searching my bag for my handphone, and everytime I find it I quickdial PY to tell him that 'he's chasing me, chasing me!! Save me!' Yeah... actually today the dream is most vivid, and most real ... I woke up from it this morning - thanks to the alarm clock , but ... I swear I actually saw the sumo fella running up the stairs and I snatched up the phone to call for help... what I didn't know is I actually called PY for real this morning... and boy, was he pissed, the poor guy... Of course I don't remember calling him, cause I fell back into sleep soon after - but PY called to tell me I woke him up thrice by shouting the 'protect me' in the phone to him ... jeesh - i better stop watching those Japanese travel specials on Discovery Travel and Adventure... they are giving me, horrible horrible nightmares really!

Back to work then. My deadline's on Monday.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger