minishorts.net
Friday, October 11
 
I’ve been to a site which lists the 100 things about the writer and it has inspired me to create my own list. I dunno whether it’ll reach 100 or whether it will go beyond that but I think I’m going to start with 20 for now.

1. I’ve kept a diary since 1993 but I’ve only started blogging a month ago.
2. According to my biodata you see here I’m 5”5 which is quite tall for Asian standards.
3. I’ve never worried much about my weight and looks until recently… I think I read too many women’s magazines and those weight loss and beauty parlour ads are really working on me.
4. I’m currently 54 kg but it fluctuates to 56 every now and then, I wish it’ll stoop below the 50 mark but I guess that’s a little too much of wishful thinking?
5. I’m actually planning to go to a professional dietician / slimming expert sometime after I graduate when I get the money which is about RM 10k max (~ USD 3k)
6. I have a mother , a father who works in Hong Kong and no brothers or sisters.
7. I have a boyfriend.
8. My boyfriend and me knew each other since 1993.
9. We went to the same class for 4 years from 1995 to 1999.
10. We only became boyfriend and girlfriend in 2000.
11. Before that we hated each other, me because of his guts and how ugly he looked … he … because I talk too much and act too much like a boy.
12. I don’t think he’s ugly now even though he has a face that’s speckled all over with volcanic pimples, small eyes under glasses and a huge belly. To me he’s like a huge, huggable teddy bear!!
13. I looked like a boy for a good half of my life. I had very short hair from 1987 to 1997. So short if I wore jeans and t-shirt some people even called me “Hey you, Boy!”
14. Now my hair is almost bra length. I cut it every 3 months but I really plan to let it go as long as the waist. My boyfriend hates the idea.
15. I think I am quite pretty. I have big eyes and dimples, with an extra deep one that appears when I talk , laugh and even when I sulk.
16. One of my friends told me that the sexiest part of me would be my lips. ‘Like a rose’ she said.
17. Ever since my hair grew, 12 people have told me that I look like Sarimah Ibrahim (she’s an actress in Malaysia) …
18. I met Sarimah Ibrahim personally in 1998 for a filming session during the Malaysian hosted Commonwealth Games and I thought she looked breathtakingly beautiful.
19. Beginning this year when they featured an article on Sarimah Ibrahim in one of the dailies I thought she looked fat and pregnant… aih…
20. Boys never think I’m pretty back in school. I had friends who received bouquets and love letters but I wasn’t one of them. In school I was ‘the girl who talked to much and thinks she’s too smart for everyone of us’.

That'll be all for now...
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger