minishorts.net
Thursday, October 3
 
I've got a huge teddy bear looking down at me from the top of my computer screen. He's an Old Fashioned Russ Bear, handmade in China with a velvety soft and shiny coat and beans in his butt, and he doesn't smile at all. His ears are a little lose, really, and his eyes, they virtually don't exist. Looking at him scares me because he keeps reminding me of how I lost Boney (the TY Doggy) a few months ago. I know PY is really pissed cos I don't seem to be able to keep his gifts in a good proper place. I'm really, at heart, a very messy person - the kind who starts out spick and span and end up losing my stuff because I throw them everywhere. At the moment I'm trying very hard to remember where I put Boney because I really miss the doggie, a lot ... and I can't figure out where he has gone to...

I have to get back to Serdang one of these days to find out what my room looks like now. I have the faintest feeling that its becoming a little wreck with dust and twigs lying all over. No, I don't live in a tree how in Serdang, just my room over there has a tree outside the window and twigs sometimes fall through the ventilation holes, courtesy of the little sparrows who like to perch on the sills there. I dread the idea of going through the cleaning process again... but then, I only have till next March to live there.

At the moment, this is all I have to say...
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger