minishorts.net
Sunday, October 6
 
Maybe I do analyze my dreams too much nowadays. Well, that's because nowadays my dreams are getting from weird to worse!!! I don't know what has gotten into me... this time its stupidly Hong Kong TVB series type ... the likes, and the best things is ... the whole dream graduated from me watching the show to me going into the show and becoming one of the main actresses... kinda WEIRD ... I know some of you don't like to read about my dreams but I'm going to talk about it... this is my blog anyway, and maybe my dreams are a good source of sparks which may help me in my stories someday (if I do begin to write stories) ... Well, this is how I remember the details:

I dreamt of myself watching one of the series. The actor's an old guy, very rich, retired ... used to do some gang-type business of some kind. So one day, a group of his daughter's guy friends come up for a visit with some hard liquer and ask him to join them for a drinking session. He obliges... but he doesn't know the drinks are spiked... so in a minute he's on the floor, totally drunk and oblivious while the kids try to loot everything in the house. So happens the daughter's upstairs in the huge mansion and wakes up to the noise... she realises her friends are out to harm her family and then ... *poof* I become the girl... After this I don't really recall the details except for the kids trying to pry open my door room while I push the beds and the chairs to the door to keep it shut for as long as possible while frantically trying to call my boyfriend who happens to be a policeman... and that's it... the rest of the dream is just about me piling the furniture against the shaking door and the guys on the other side banging their way into the room ... I think I heard sirens too so this really isn't a nightmare cause in the end I think I got saved or something... but the point is, this was a very, very exciting and exhilirating dream ... Its so totally OUT OF THE TV BOX...

Maybe somebody out there can tell me why I seem to remember my dreams so clearly nowadays? What's wrong with me???
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger