minishorts.net
Thursday, October 24
 
The next installment of the 100 things about me list...

61. I’ve had more than a dozen publications in the newspaper and edited two whole magazines back in high school.
62. I write best under pressure … which I why I only do my written assignments 10 hours before the deadline.
63 I hate it when people spell ‘dateline’ instead of ‘deadline’. Its two totally different words!
64. Most Malaysians have very poor spelling and grammar which is why the government is planning to switch the education medium to English in several subjects. Which makes my degree quite valuable in some sense.
65. Most of my coursemates are quite weak in English. They major in English because its so unpopular its an easy course to get into.
66. My lecturers in uni are quite superb except for one or two bad apples.
67. My supervisor skipped her Masters and when on to become a Dr right after her Bachelors Degree. She’s my idol!!
68. I hope to become a Dr. in my own field too.
69. My boyfriend is going to become a real doctor in 5 years.
70. If I marry him, I’ll have a doctor husband but I don’t want that to overshadow my own career which is why I want to go on to PhD.
71. I don’t like to be subordinated in terms of career or rights … but I’m not a feminist. I still like to be the weaker sex in terms of strength and emotions.
72. I cry a lot. My boyfriend says I’m a faulty water tap. He says he doesn’t know how to fix me.
73. I think that many students who study medicine aren’t really suited to become doctors.
74. I think most of them are really dedicated to helping people, but a good number of them are only there for the prestige and the huge paycheck it promises in the future.
75. I never planned to date a medical student but everybody likes to ooh-and-ah everytime I tell them my boyfriend is studying to be a doctor.
76. My mom, particularly, is very pleased with this and always tells me to take care of our relationship so that it works.
77. If I do marry him it’ll be ages before the huge paycheck comes and I’ll probably be earning more dosh than him when he starts to really work.
78. If I had a choice I’d rather date a guy who loves books and writing as much as I do… but those are very hard to come by and even if I know any, he’s either taken or homosexual.
79. I think my relationship helps me a lot in my studies because being with him forces me to aim for better achievements.
80. Otherwise we quarrel all the time.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger