minishorts.net
Tuesday, October 22
 
Numbers 41 - 60 of the 100 things about me list....

41. My father’s side of the family has 3 sets of twins, twin aunts, twin cousins and twin nieces.
42. I hope I’ll be able to give birth to twins when I get married and get pregnant some day.
43. If I have twins I hope they’ll be identical girls… because I used to love reading Sweet Valley.
44. Right now I mostly read my required texts and I don’t usually enjoy reading them.
45. My favourite writer would be Anne Rice and my favourite book by her would be The Queen of The Damned.
46. My lecturer tells me that reading junk fiction will pollute the mind.
47. I don’t usually read classical or contemporary greats unless its necessary. If forced to choose a favourite, I’d go for Kate Chopin.
48. I hate Lord of the Rings and think that people who boast about loving Tolkien are showing off a little about their refined choices.
49. However, I loved the movie because Orlando Bloom and Liv Tyler’s in it.
50. I love Harry Potter but I hated the movie. I think Hermione looks too pretty to be Hermione and Prof Snape has a whiny voice.
51. My favourite movie of all time would be The Shawshank Redemption… but I have not read the book from which it was adapted yet.
52. I enjoy reading trashy romance novels though. The Mills & Boon kind.
53. I’ve tried writing a trashy novel once. 3 pages of that was dedicated to sex which I ‘cut and pasted’ from several Mill & Boon novels.
54. I lost that silly attempt but I’m still looking for it.
55. I dream of becoming as big as JK Rowling once but so far its been very hard for me to write in a Malaysian context. I’m still trying.
56. I used to love Tom Cruise and hate Nicole Kidman because she took him away from me, but then I fell in love with her and now I hate Tom Cruise … I hate Penelope Cruz even more because she took Mr. Cruise away from Kidman.
57. I once liked a boy for 6 years without telling him at all… when I finally told him I found out he was bisexual and I cried for 3 hours because it meant that we’ll never be together … ever.
58. The above happened just 2 weeks after I agreed to become my boyfriend’s steady.
59. When I study, my books go all over the room, on the table, on the bed, on the floor, on the chair… but I end up reading stories instead.
60. I minor in Literature because I think it’s a good excuse to study stories instead of mugging for abstract nonsense like Philosophy or Psychology.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger