minishorts.net
Thursday, October 10
 
Well... tomorrow's the day that I have to leave you for a little while. Actually TODAY was supposed to be the day, but because I told my mom otherwise I have to sit at home and take care of her. Besides, I have some classes to teach (because remember? Next week I'll be at camp and I'll be too junked to teach)... so I can't begone yet. I miss my dad and wish he were around. At least he can take over the caring for my mother business. I'm really glad she's going back to her hometown from next Monday. Of course I've promised her to come home often to check on the plants and everything... but I don't know if I'll actually find time to do that, or if Mei Yee will let me do that. Maybe when things aren't so busy I'll come home and check email a bit... then I'll be able to update you on what happened over at campus.

I'm not really fat... I just have cravings during that time of the month. These cravings vary always, and it so happens that this month, I just HAVE TO get chocolate, cakes and creams... I think my period triggers weird ideas, and I actually think that my uterus probably has a brain to be able to choose such good stuff... Last month I remember I had to have HOT, HOT spicy food and ... well, needless to say, it caused more pain than pleasure and this month... the cravings have switched to what I had!! I did check my weight though and fortunately it hasn't increased. I've been as heavy as 63 kg before but then again, I've lost 8 kg since my illness last three months ago. Ever since I was 12 I've never been lower than 53 kg, and I have no idea how to make the excess weight go away. I've been to aerobics, jogging and dieting ... (although not on those meal-package diets or crash diets, my kind of diet is just to cut off half of everything I eat except double the vege and fruits to appease my appetite) and that has helped me to some extent BUT not entirely... I guess that's why Marie France Bodyline , the Cambridge Diet and all those gimmicks are around...

Now I wonder if they really work?
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger