minishorts.net
Friday, October 4
 
Working is shit. I don't like to be undercharged. I don't see how people have to pollute language like they do, pay a little , very little for private tuition classes and all they want is to score. I don't know how students can ace in grammar papers and write essay with horrendous subject-verb agreement which never always agree. I don't know how teachers can stand scoring through at least 30 papers of essays a day if just one essay every fornight makes me cringe with horror.... yucks... I guess money comes in handy, extra money that is. I'm trying to increase my pocket weights though, so if anyone out there needs any language coaching - English, BM, Chinese - leave a comment with your email and I'll be in touch. If you wondering what makes me think I am qualified to teach - well, I'M AN ENGLISH MAJOR and LANGUAGE is my speciality, plus I've taught in schools before and have been employed to coach top classes for language papers... I'm in a dire need for cash these days, so if your time fits my time and what you're willing to pay pleases me, I'll try my best to juice out the best in your kid / brother / sister / cousin / friend ... whatever... As long as you are in Malaysia. If you are particularly drowning in the new literature syllabus, whether for Malay or English, then you can find help in me because l study lit too, not many people are qualified in that sense.

If you are looking for dedicated coaches in other subjects lessay Maths/ Add Maths/ Physics / Chem , I have friends who are equally qualified - studying to be engineers and statisticians and all that who are interested to help... Ok so this entry is beginning to turn into an advert. Stopping for the moment...
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger