minishorts.net
Tuesday, November 12
 
And so the final semester has finally kicked in. I went to school rather early yesterday, got in queue to receive the dreaded results slip (did so-so only this sem, appealing for reviews in two subjects BECAUSE I KNOW I DID WELL) and walked around the campus like a 'dungu who overslept during the holidays and cannot keep my too eyes open as a result'. When the new semester starts, it also means that I have to spend more $$ which is a bad thing, I have to drive a lot which is a bad thing, I have to study harder which is a bad thing, I have to do my assignments which is a bad thing, I have to count the days till the next holidays which is a bad thing .....nothing's good when the new semester start ... except maybe, I get to meet my friends from around Malaysia again ... the holidays was basically spent emailing and rotting on my bed, working on NLDS till my eye bags become permanent and , and, forgetting about my coursemates.

I'm not really that close to my coursemates. After all, I switched streams during the 2nd semester, got rid of that horrid science business and landed myself in this Bachelor of Arts programme. I'm not complaining. I have AIESEC and most of my friends come from there, jaga-ing Pek Yong and my mommy is enough horrid business already and I have my friends from school and other places... so I'm not that close to my coursemates except when it comes to certain classes. If all goes well, I'll get my degree within 2 1/2 sems and this semester will be the end of UPM for me... unless of course I plan to do my masters in the same university (which is of course, only if I get a tutorship in the university)....

Well, studies is a horrid thing they say, but when you get out working is even worse. They say when you retire life gets monotonous and yucky as well as you sit and wait to die. Human beings are never satisfied, aren't they?
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger