minishorts.net
Monday, November 25
 
This is the first time I'm not blogging from home, which is good, because I'm not spending any money for the phone. I'm at my faculty's comlab and unfortunately, this bloody keyboard's kinda sticky and stubborn.... yucks...

I should promise myself NOT to talk about Harry Potter anymore, since my last four posts were all about him..... oh dear.... here I go again, anyway the above mention of his name will be the last for a long long time to come.

There's a silly error on my Nuskin authorization card and I'll be heading down to Darby Park today to get that fixed. I'm still juggling between using the NaPCA mosturiser or the Enhancer... the latter is supposed to be for oily / combination skin (which is mine), but NaPCA is so silky and nice to use .... anyway NaPCA is much more expensive so I guess ultimately I'll have to think of my finances, which is not very encouraging.

You know I spent RM 25 just to xerox those forms for the research project? Its going to be even tougher reading the results, I know but I guess I'll just have to get down to it....

Gotta go now... I've crapped enough to move on...
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger