minishorts.net
Sunday, November 10
 
Today I typed my name in Google search to see what goodies it might bring back. Well... apart from links to the sites where I have left my mark ( including guestbooks where I've signed my name and of course yours very own truly 'Big Little Thots' ) and I found several links that are out of my league really. I'm just going to paste some of those links here...:

In Japan:

JAPANESE LANGUAGE
... Genkan (ni) haitta totan ni chokki ni narimasu; genkan deta totan
ni vest ni naru. chooki ha heyagi (chokki is indoor wear). When ...

In Tulsa City-County-Library Record

Tulsa City-County Library /All Locations.
.. Num Mark AUTHORS (1-7 of 7) Medium Year Codd Michael 1 Chooki And
The Ptarmigan / Carol Codd ; Illustrated By Michael Codd. 1976 ...

In a Catholic Digest Site

Catholic Digest HELLO HEAVEN / Catholic Digest Story Summaries /
... Kelly King Alexander. Chooki King was a dreamer, a drifter, a talented
musician, and the resident cheerleader of his family. After a ...

In France:

Forum de l'Alliance Francophone
... Nouveaux messages, Discussions sur les campagnes et scénarii EE, 82, 487, 28/09/2002
15:24:58 par : chooki, WaRRioR_T_NicK, Swim, STjohn, Wizzard, zebulonium, ...

In Tibet

Tibetans plea to Bush on Chinese Oatrocities
... had drawn the attention of Mr Bush to China¹s failure to produce any information
about the whereabouts of the 11th Panchen Lama, Codhun Chooki Nyima, the world ...

I know the last link is a serious newspaper entry, but I got tickled by the other Chooki's full name ( yeah the Panchen Lama's name) ... I think its kinda cool to share the name with a religious leader (an ousted one at that??!!) but his name sounds bad in Canto... Codhun Chooki Nyima (if you know Cantonese you'd understand) ...

That'll do for today.



 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger