minishorts.net
Tuesday, November 5
 
Today's short bursts of mind energy:

Surfing around brings a reasonable discovery sometimes. Like today's incredible site of the day .. some of the guys should be interested in finding out what the sexiest sentence in the world is, and by going there I assure you that you will definitely NOT be disappointed.

Somebody asked me why I'm here so often. As usually I asked him in return: you're here as often as I am, and I'm not asking you why you're here. I thought that was a rude answer, so I'm answering him again here. You dunce!! I'm on holidays thats why. The term only starts on Monday. After Monday it'd be hard to see me on icq or msger... so shouldn't you be glad I'm here as another chat partner to keep you company?

Some readers may want to know if I'd still blog often when the term starts... after all, when Monday knocks, it'll be the final semester, which means I have to start pushing myself to work on that damned research and my darned studies. So ... well ... my promise to them goes like this: "My blog is 1/4 of my life, so yes you'll see entries. Don't run."

What makes up the remaining 3/4s of my life then?
1. My own life
2. My family
3. My boyfriend.

My friends may feel subordinated but I hereby announce that this feeling is uncalled for. I have included you guys within the 1st category: my own life. Which again, means, as they always say: "My friends are my life".

I'm mighty pleased with the way the new BRATs website is handling. Especially the forum section. More people, more young people should participate in it. Take my word for that.

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger