minishorts.net
Saturday, December 14
 
Too full for words. My stomach expanded at least 3 times to contain that big plate of Fish and Chips with Icy-cold Sprite at Secret Recipe, the sake and the California Temaki at Sushi King. Those girls can really eat.... everything is wiped clean. I know I should not wipe my chips clean but they are after all my favourite indulgence and cannot help it lah...

Wan Ping says that tuna sandwiches are very fattening. Can somebody verify this? I thought they were high in nutrition and make a good, balanced diet ... I don't eat that much rice now since I have tuna sandwiches to look at. You slice a whole onion bulb into a whole can of TC Boy White Meat Tuna in Vegetable Oil (drain the oil lah so-chai) and add mayonaise and some black pepper (because black pepper tastes and smells better than white pepper) and you get about 4 -5 sets of really tasty tuna sandwiches, good for 5 meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner and the next day's breakfast and lunch. If they are really that fattening I have to go back to rationing my meals again...Especially if I want kill people in January.

No, I have no dress yet. Yes I found a cool site online that has pretty prom dresses but everything costs 200 and above. USD. Times that by 3.80. I can get my digital camera with that kind of money ... a little bit more and I might even be able to buy my volkswagen (okay , okay so I'm exaggerating).

How come girls have to put so much effort into looking good for formal dos? The guys only have to look slick in a nice suit and well-combed hair. Life is sooooooo unfair!!!
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger