minishorts.net
Thursday, January 16
 
Darrell... Was this what you wanted me to do??? Have it your way ...

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? I have my own room in my parent's house.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Introduction to Phonetics and Phonology byPhilip Carr. Required reading. I know life sucks. Don't remind me.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER? I don't use screen savers.
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINES? Cleo.
5. FAVORITE SMELL? Bak Kut Teh soup.The aroma is irresistable. Anyone up for a trip to Klang some day?
6. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Somebody else's Bau Busuk Ketiak. Especially if we're in the same lecture hall. Curses to his / her B.O.
7. FAVORITE SOUND? "Keputusan Semester anda adalah: empat perpuluhan kosong, kosong, kosong" -- haha, I wish!!
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? When you love some one a lot and suddenly you find out he only treats you as his favourite 'sis'.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? '5 more minutes...'
10. FAVORITE COLOR? To be really honest, I don't have one.
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Why the hell should I count the number of rings??
12. YOUR FIRST CHILD'S NAME? I am single and not pregnant. Stupid question this.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Living it with meaning.
14. FAVORITE FOODS? McDs Fries. Anytime.
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes. But my car can't go fast.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes.
18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? No.
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST VEHICLE? My baby walker ... I got it when I was 1. Cool eh?
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD THAT BE? Is God a person?
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Ice cold heinekken.
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Scorpio.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Not have any job at all.
25. IF YOU DYED YOUR HAIR, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU PICK? My hair is highlighted. I'd like to add blonde streaks. Maybe after CNY.
26. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Stupid question. Duh....
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? This is the most cliche question in this silly list. So I'm going to go un-cliche and say 'half empty'. Why? I haven't finished drinking the water in it yet. :P
28. FAVORITE MOVIE? The Shawshank Redemption.
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? 75 words per minute, baby!!
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? The floor.
31. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 2510 - now that is my birthday. Please remember it everyone.
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Artistic Gymnastics.
33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. Darrell: I salute the way you keep on exclaiming that lust for Celestine.
34. OUT OF THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS MOSTLIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm not sending this to anyone. I'm blogging it.
35. OUT OF THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? How many of you are going to click the comments link anyway?
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger