minishorts.net
Friday, January 3
 
I'm trying to think about what makes life tick currently. Besides buffets of course.BTW, Sun and Surf's New Year's Brunch was short of my expectations. My previous do a long time ago (4 years back) with Boon and gang still remains the benchmark of all buffet lunches.

Anyway, I just missed an important meet with my friends at the SS2 Mamak last night, because of my need to sleep more and wake up early the next day for my Critical Reading and Thinking class. I don't think that Dr. Shameem would see this, but if she did, it wouldn't harm her either. The fact that she's a pain in the arse sorta proves that she's actually succeeding in making me work my brain muscles work overtime. So what makes life tick following an assignment to dissect the following sentence:

What is a good weekend?

Crap I tell you, which is what we actually came up with. And my group spent 3 hours preparing this crap only to come to class today to see that she's not here but she has prepared another assignment: "critically analyse the following two poems". I'm not about to mention the two poems, suffice to say I've had enough arguments over parent-child relationships for today.

I hate thinking critically for a lecturer. It just defeats the purpose of thinking critically. Crappy subject.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger