minishorts.net
Friday, January 24
 
Well, its exactly one week to the big 30 ... not my 30th birthday, but the nian san shi wan, where Chinese go back for their reunion dinners. I'm still at a blur at what exactly will happen, but ... if things go according to plan, I'll be headed to Hong Kong without my reunion dinner, but there to meet my dear old daddy and breathe in the CNY mood of the Chinese territory. Looks like a good plan, since all the shops will be closed, and I'll just be roaming the quiet streets of the place, taking photos of an otherwise busy place. Its good, since if I do go there, this will be my 4th time there, and 1st time during Spring. I've been there for autumn, winter and summer and I really want to see spring over there...

BUT, if I don't go (this decision will of course depend on how much work I've finished, lame I know, but chinese new year ignores work, which I can't afford to if I want to graduate on time), then there'll be some quiet NY in Kay El, maybe catching all the CNY movies especially the Sammi Cheng one and of course, the annual Tuan Bai (that's when my hi-school class of 97 goes visiting)...


 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger