minishorts.net
Monday, March 17
 
I believe, when it rains, even if you refuse to come out to see me, you still hurt, you still feel pain when you look outside your window, and see me waiting there. I believe that your silence is really your consent. Your silence is your sign of care, of love. Even if you do not say anything, even if you never did say anything, you really do understand. Even if it isn't my hand you're holding, I'm not really sad.

I'm silly, right? I don't even know what I'm happy for. Your smile, I could just take it as that support, that encouragement that you have always given to me, that has left me for a while now. I don't even know what I'm fantasizing, but I know this, and I tell this to myself. I BELIEVE. You will see me, you will realise one day, and you will want the person beside you to be me.

And I believe, when there isn't an answer on your phone, its only because you're busy, or you're on the other line. When you turn off your phone to my calls, its only because you have so many, many things to attend to, and you really do not have the time at all. I believe, that the silent responses to my messages, to my voice messages, are simply your efforts in listening to me. I just tell myself, that after everything, after all this is over, the person who will be with you, that very lucky person, will be me. .

I believe, that the harsh and quick decision that you've made, will probably last a long time. And yet, even if it lasts for a long time, you will feel that the single loneliness that you initially so welcome, will not be lighted, nor will it be warmed by that touch of care or love. Soon, I believe, you will doubt, and you will realise that it is only a figment of your imagination, a page in your life, our life, of your own doing; those accusations that you hurl at me, all those are just makings of your minds ... you do not really know the me deep, deep inside.

I believe this... that someday, there will be the day when you finally realise that you want me to be with you.




 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger