minishorts.net
Wednesday, March 19
  I Want to...
What McDonald's look like in HK


I would do anything now to have those good times, great tastes they serve over in Hong Kong. I really miss my father now that the last time I've seen him was months ago. Sometimes, I think that if my mom and my dad can be apart for over two years and still have each other, I remind myself that what I'm having now is really nothing, nothing at all. And therefore I should live life happily and be optimistic. What else drives you except yourself? You are moved by your motivations, your motivations, in turn, moved by your beliefs, and your beliefs, they will be realised if you have enough perseverence to see that they are realised. Life is a whole big major exam, set by that examiner called God, and if you are strong enough to handle the barriers and challenges, God will say that you PASS or you FAIL... now which do you want it to be?

I want to pass , with flying colours, return with my 1st class honours and move on to my masters, PhD yada yada yada, and I do know everything gets harder and harder.... but that's not going to stop me, is it?
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger