minishorts.net
Tuesday, March 18
 
I wonder what will you guys think if I continue today by writing another load of miserable, miserable ramblings? I read through my past three entries and admittedly, I am a little shocked at the honesty that I've injected into them. Even in yesterday's entry, even though it was an effort in translating Van Fan Ri Chen's 'I Believe', the words came out quite personal, didn't they? I do realise there's a lot of repetition in the phrases, like where I go 'you sob and sob and sob' or where I go 'I believe' in every other sentence etc, etc.

Fortunately, I'm not depressed today. I guess the depression kicks in at the end of the weekends. And today was rather busy and hectic with the Phonetics and Phonology paper. Now I'm not going to go into the mechanics of Linking 'r' and Intrusive 'r" because I made a huge mix up with the two today, and I hate the whole exam for that. There goes my A and ... urgh... I have to put all my hopes into Discourse and Critical!!! Jeesh.

The point is, I am writing a novel, a private novel, dedicated for that very special someone. Now I wonder if one day I'll have the guts to send it for publishing. Its already in its 10th Chapter, and I've finished the Epilogue (that's the first thing I wrote, the epilogue). It looks like there's going to be another 5-6 chapters more, and I've never written so quickly in my life before. I wanted to take it slowly, maybe a few words at a go, but I only started on Sunday and its already into Chapter 10. I know I wanted to do the thesis first, but since I have so much energy in my words right now and the inspiration keeps coming in, I thought I might as well go on and on and on. And I am, and I have.

I can promise this, though. When I feel its okay to go public I'll have little excerpts from the story for your reading pleasure.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger