minishorts.net
Monday, March 10
 
I've given up on Redken. The smell of its Avocado Oil Extracts has been driving my mom nuts ever since I started employing All Soft as my hair consultant, and right now, since the only person who really loves its smell doesn't seem to want to smell my hair anymore... I'm switching to Ava Puhi Moni Extracts. As they say, if you want to make a change, you ought to do it from tip to toe. Not that I have the dough to change my whole wardrobe, but if I did, I wouldn't mind anyway; making drastic changes around myself and for myself sorta makes life a lot better.

That said, its the finals, and one more month to go until I officially graduate from my BA English course. What's next after this? That's not necessarily on my mind right now, because my heart is lying somewhere far, far away (actually not that far, about 1 hour's drive from where I'm currently studying), while my brain seems to self-clog itself every other minute with thoughts of nonsensical blabs.

But that aside... I did promise you some pics from Hong Kong, and here I'm going to post one each on a daily basis, or maybe you guys will get luckier... but here's what I caught on the Airport bus the moment I got down from the plane, which was I recall, 2 days before Chinese New Year, and everybody was rushing home or somewhere. Now where else in the world would you get 'human traffic police'.... that's madness for you, folks.

Stop, wait, go!!!


 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger