minishorts.net
Saturday, March 29
 
My Memory

My memory is a dream blown off by a puff of air that breezed in with the wind. Time, like a wind, gushes past me, leaving soft, tired sighs on my face and lips. I blink, and I rub my eyes. And the wind, its gone. They smart, my eyes, they smart, because there's dust in them. So I go teary eyed, and the huge drops of water just roll down the valleys of my cheeks.

My memory makes me look to the big blue sky. I see images. Of us, running through the white sandy beaches. Long long ago when Redang was the island of dreams. We would sit down in the darkness of the night, lit only by the violet glimmer of the stars, and we would look into each others' eyes, seeking truth, and truth decided all then.

My memory is when I don't know what love is, but I just close my eyes and pretend I know it. WhenI would cross my arms across my chest and sulk in faked anger, and accuse him of not loving... when me myself, I didn't even know the meaning of the word 'love'. The truth of love, has now begun and ended in the betrayal of my memory.

My memory is beautiful. And sad. It makes me cry. My memory. Because it is only that, a memory.

Come back, my memory. I love you.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger