minishorts.net
Sunday, April 13
 
my furry friend that goes around with me


I told you I've got an addiction over cutesy stuff. This doggie here was purchased over in HK for a mere HKD 5, pretty cool eh? Plus it has a sweet rose scent to it.

I've put my mood as vulnerable there today, which I think is a sweet change from all the depressed stuff that has been recurring in my posts all this while. Actually I wonder if I'm over it. Just that, certain things happening has prolly helped me overcome a huge chunk of my problems and right now I'm feeling really vulnerable... in the sense that I'm getting scared that I won't be able to find another boyfriend!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh pretty freaky I know, even if I still stand by my philosophy which is, I don't have to look around, 'HE' will come to me, if its meant to be, whoever it is...I'm still worried that that's not going to happen, because of my age ...being 23 (haha the way I'm ranting on you'd prolly think I'm 33 instead), I'm suddenly afraid of being single! EEeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I'm just ignoring the fact that 80% of my friends aren't attached yet, I know, but I'm kinda afraid that by this time 3 years from now I'm not attached yet and I see all my friends lining up to the registrar (okay now I'm bordering on desperation).

It actually doesn't help when you see the lines and crow's feet appearing around your eyes. Maybe I ought to sleep earlier and ditch my habit of sneaking into bed at 3 am daily. Or cuss that stupid thesis which has helped made my biological clock function irregularly.

Whatever...

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger