minishorts.net
Friday, April 4
 
I'm worried sick that the people I love the most are this vulnerable right now.

One's my dad in Hong Kong. Yeah. Actually I was supposed to go to Yunnan on Monday for a 10 day holiday after my thesis work. Instead, and of course, that trip has been post phoned indefinitely. And dad can't come home yet, of course he's working. I wonder how he is. He says the roads are practically empty and several eateries have closed their doors for fear of the spread. They have guys wearing those insulation suits around the place and its really freaky. But life still has to go on, so he still puts on his mask and climbs up the tram everyday to get to his office.

The other person I'm worried about is you-know-who lah. I sent him a message last night, telling him to take care, since it is medical practitioners are most at risk, some more medical students do go into those wards almost everyday for their studies and practice. Well, the smart fella, as expected, didn't respond even. Even though I knew that would be the probable response, I'm still disappointed and sad. What harm is it to just tell me 'all right, you take care too'? Especially since there's no more feelings for me, might as well be sporting about it and message me in return as a friend would do, right? Right now I'm virtually non-existent in his dictionary of life, I think. Anyway if he does read this, or any of his friends out there, you guys if you pop into this, just please tell him to take care alright?

With the war and SARS, I just don't know what's wrong with 2003. *sigh*

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger