minishorts.net
Sunday, May 11
 
Alrighty.

If you're looking for a report of today's happenings, nep, zippo, its not going to happen here. What's going to happen here is a whole lota junka shita, that I myself won't even have a clue of what its all about, so don't worry, if you don't understand, it has nothing to do with your language receptacles or brain disfunctions. Its probably got a lot to do with the influx of *** in my life. Let's see, convocation's going to be on the 24th of May, that's like in two weeks time! All I know is less than 3 weeks ago I was rushing to complete my thesis (which by the way reads "A study of the English linguistic competence and language preferences of Chinese Malaysian medical students in a private university") and just four days ago I got my convocation letter and temporary scroll. Kinda cool, the scroll, except I can't do much with it, not for feeding my PTPTN loan (the National Higher Education Fund), those people over at PTPTN just told me the pengecualian process for kepujian kelas pertama holders (I told you most of you aren't going to know what I'm blabbing about and I'm not going to translate most of the stuff here) is only sedang dipertimbangkan... which means I still have RM 21,000 to pay back to the government. Or rather, I'll be postponing payment since I have to go to my Masters programme. I don't get the medical checkup form that UM has sent me though, do I do the check up first and then go to the varsity, or what? Briefing for Masters students will be on the 3rd of June which is quite soon as well!! Hiaks, I told you things are speeding up....

Did catch The Second Renaissance (parts 1 & 2) of the Animatrix yesterday and its so totally cool! I told Davin I'm going to get the DVD since they only have 4 free episodes on the net. Or maybe I should wait for it to be launched and download the whole series. Or maybe I should take the DVD. Or maybe download. Or the DVD. I don't know. Whatever happens, Matrix Reloaded is going to be on the 15th!!! I'm supposed to rewatch Matrix again but... the CD's with *him*. Hiaks. And I gave my Matrix DVD to *his friend* who's in the UK now. Only consolation is the Matrix DVD was a fake one and couldn't play on my player anyway. I'm going to buy another DVD. But I still want the CD. Hiaks. I thought we discussed this last year and were going to watch it together??!!! I thought wrong.

I wrote another poem. I thought wrong. Might as well post it. Well.

I thought
You knew by now
That every word
I said
Came from within
Not just said
But truths
That spilled out
Emotions
From the very deepest
Depths of within
Only now
I realise this:
I thought wrong



Geeeesh, I'm so pathetic. Fer!! Who said it's emotional sad? Hiaks.

By the way, my mother cried at the poem. Guess it works well for Mother's Day. Thank you ma, nowhere would I be without you. Hope that my degree, graduation and acceptance into masters makes up for everything!
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger