minishorts.net
Tuesday, May 27
 
End of day, beginning of another. Do it day by day, they all say. And take it with simple, slow strides. Stop a little if you're tired, don't look back to much.

But they forgot, that you are what you are because of the past.

Was the past good?

So good that I want it back.

I want to be 19 again so that I can replan my next step in life and choose the person who will really love me forever.

Wrong move.

Oh you, happy holidays. Don't bother saying hello. Happy Convocation, don't bother saying congratulations. Happy graduation, don't bother saying, "You too!"

After all, the only thing you bother to do was to say, "Lets cool off."

Here's part of the lyrics to the song 'Forgiveness' by Celest Chong... okay just one line, translated... "Your silence, I never suspected anything."

And you say I don't trust you. What irony. Do you understand what trust is? Oh you don't.

When you meet someone else, are you sure I'm not going to disturb your life, as in, memories of me, are not going to disturb your life? The way you are disturbing me now.

Return the Ocean. It is mine.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger