minishorts.net
Sunday, May 18
 
Gawd its hot! Horribly horribly hot.... I think it must be about 40 degrees out there... and in here its like a microwave oven, and I'm the egg. Okay I'm kinda exploding in here. ANyway went shopping again and got myself a nice leather bag for only 39 bucks after a 70% discount. I just so love these Metrojaya blockbuster sales... I want a pair of shoes next, except Tangs Studio doesn't seem to have a sale, or want to have a sale. I saw a nice pair of Lewre heels and I think I'm goin to get it... its only RM 65 and I think its a steal lah... So maybe next week... yeah?

BTW my three mothers are coming for my convocation, since my dad's not able to make it. There's my mom, then my god mom ( who's my mom's sister ) and my grand-mom. Okay... so someone will never keep the promise he made a year ago ( a huge bouquet and a big Mashi Maro in graduation robes) but oh well, the beautiful thing about the way the world moves is, I'm graduating before him! My convocation was meant to be in August, but now all of a sudden its been brought forward to the 24th of May, and that's exactly 1 week before HIS graduation which is on the 31st of May. That's the beauty of the cosmic forces (which I think definitely have a play in all this) ... although I still believe that my prophecy will come true.

Wooohooo!! I knew I was something. I knew it I knew it. I shall now believe totally in my predictions (based on my I Ching studies) from now on.

oracle
You are the Oracle. Grandmotherly (you HAVE been
with the Resistance since the beginning, after
all), you tell people exactly what they need to
hear in order to get them to follow their
destinies.
Although not a combatant (as far as we know), your
knowledge is just as powerful as Neo's arsenal
of guns.

"What's really going to bake your noodle later
on is, would you still have broken it if I
hadn't said anything."


What Character From The Matrix Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


That, is why I said my prophecy will come true. What it is, that's for me to know. And no one's going to find out.

I need to get more clothes... more clothes, more shoes, and nicer skin and hair... I'm going to be DROP DEAD gorgeous on my Convocation! Maybe the excitement is really making me mad... better go now... tata!
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger