minishorts.net
Friday, May 30
 
Hi again. Am I satisfied ? No. Not really. But then again, this is not that bad. From scratch, it took about 5 hours to finish this. 3 hours for the initial version (some of you may have seen it without the tagboard) and then another 2 hours for this one. Ok, I'm having a little matrix fever right now. Which sorta explains the theme eh? "Reload for the Revolutions" seems like a pretty suitable tagline for this version, most of you may know why. Oh yeah, navigation is on the headless characters. Go figure. No popups, everything should just appear in the iframe. Like I said, I'll just tweak a little of the details here and there as I go. And the green thing here... now that's just another coincidence!

Why a new layout? Well, because I'll be headed for my masters degree soon and won't be so free, and since I am free now, might as well. And yeah, wanted to test if I can do iframes. Okay lah. I'm not that good, but will do. If this site took too long to load, too bad. Anyway I sliced up the images so it shouldn't take too long. Resolutions is optimal at 1024x768. You may tag through Trinity. Oh, please click on Morpheus for the links. They're lovely. Really. That's why I call them my addiction.

Alrighty, might be here again tonight. See ya!

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger