minishorts.net
Tuesday, May 13
 
I needed to blog some crap. So I'm here. I'm talking about stupid advertisements that tell you that sale starts on the 14th. And MaxKleen9 going for RM 19.90. And having to wake up at 5.30 in the morning for dimsum. Who on earth serves dimsum at 5.30 am anyway? I know I'm nuts. Give me credit for being nuts. I thinking I'm falling back to that old, carefree style of crapping in my blogs and I don't know whether this is a good or bad thing. Convocation photos go up to about RM 350 for a 11 -poss album. Now should I get a 11 R frame or a 8 R frame? Dad's not coming home for my convocation because of the current situation. I told him its okay since I'll be graduating again in another 1 to 1 1/2 year's time and then it'll be my master's convo that he attends. So Mom will have to go into the hall alone. Or else maybe I'll call granny to come along. Yeah. That's a good idea. Its a pity they don't have special robes and a special symbol for people who mug like hell to get to where they are. Not that I mug like hell. Oh hell. I wish I had a 4.0 in my transcript. But I don't. The closest I get to 4.0 is a 3.928. I have never had a 4.0. My friend, my junior (who is, incidentally, 12 years older than me in human ages but my junior because she entered varsity later) has four 4.0 flats in her record. She's graduating after me, one semester later. Now that's what I call a living genius. Can you even imagine getting four 4.0s in a row? Oh yeah I have a friend who did his actuary science degree in Canada and has never scored an A in his life before. He got A+ in all his papers. Which makes him a four point fiver. Whoa. Imagine getting straight As for all of your subjects in university. Madness. Oh well, I should have studied harder. Then I might have gotten the As for Tamadun Islam and Language in Literature. Also the A in Psycholinguistics. I think the most undeserving B+ I ever obtained was in my Phonetics and Phonology paper. The lecturer made so many mistakes in her assessment?!!! And nobody scored A. Oh well, I'm not going to complain that much. I should do better for my masters. But UM is weird. I have to go somewhere to do my full body check up. The next week is going to be pretty hectic. Hmmmmmm.... I crapped enough. For now.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger