minishorts.net
Friday, May 9
 
I Shall Bring Sunny Days

"You're like the sky,"
You told me,
Just days before you broke me.
"Like bright rays of sunlight
Shining through my gloomy days;
Like wet tropical afternoons
That cool down the humid heat;
The sky,
That gets angry and booms
Thunderous crashes after warning lightening flashes;
You're what makes the stars twinkle
In the endless infinite horizons
Of the beautiful velvety night sky."

Just days before you broke me,
You said, so many,
Such wonderful words;
Yes, I believed in them.
Don't you see?
This is why, I cannot,
Cannot believe that you don't love me
Not even that little bit.
If you don't love me
How can you tell me
Such beautiful things about me?
All I know of this world
Is wise men don't tell flowery lies
I believe,
Or want to believe
That you're wise,
And you don't lie.

Which is why
When I remember
How you said,
"You're my sky,"
I know this, this much,
That I must have faith
That really,
You never lied,
I'm really your beautiful sky.
My thunders just chased you away,
So now I have to stop raining
So that my sunny rays
Can welcome you again.

~Today was alright. I haven't had pizza in months... met up with some girl pals and headed for pizza... could only take a slice though.

I don't know the fuss about x-men, some of my guy-pals are watching it tomorrow, but I never found the 1st show intriguing. MATRIX next week is a must-see.

And I hate streamyx. My domain and password are not functional on the domain. I'm using wbloggar which is why I can still type my posts without worrying about them getting lost and what not.

Word on the poem and the previous: channelling some inner feelings into poetry is quite liberating. I think I'm going to post up more of these efforts. I hope they make good reading. ~
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger