minishorts.net
Saturday, May 31
 
I wonder about something. Anyway this 'something' has been bothering my mind for the past .... 3 hours. Since I sent that message. Now the question that really does not require any answers to is this: "Is it too much to expect someone to say, ' Hey, thanks!' if you sent a congratulations message through the handphone?" Especially if that someone used to be your someone special for quite sometime. Maybe it is too much. I don't know. Can you like call a person at least 3 times a day every single day for the past 3 years and then just leave it be, just like that, and when that someone you used to convince yourself that you love and care for sends you a congratulations message prior to your graduation ceremony, a night before actually, would you just leave it be and totally ignore the message? Or would a sane person at least, send a 'thank you' message in return. Or maybe minishorts is asking for too much.

My grandmother has left the abode to go and bunk in with my cousin sister. Now tomorrow's a very busy day. Its the 1st day of the next Chinese Lunar Calendar Month again, and you know what? Vegetarian! And I have to teach from 12 to 5 pm tomorrow to make up for the several class postponements I've done since .... well, since granny came. And I haven't paid my fees yet. Yes, I still have to pay my fees. Fees! Fees! Registration is on Tuesday and I haven't paid my fees. Hah... in any other circumstances I would have done so at least a week ago, except that...... visitors and guests, not giving me the time to go to the bank. OK, I did go to the bank, but the branch at my alma mater seems to be packed every single day. Oh I did try the branch near my house, except that..... well, I went at 12.30 and it was closed from 12.30 to 2.30 (Friday prayers, hmmm) ... ok I'm not making a racist or anti-religious observation here, but how can you close a bank from 12.30 to 2.30 on a Friday by citing prayers for a reason? I so don't get the connection. Its almost like giving yourself an excuse in God's name. I think its sinful.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger