minishorts.net
Wednesday, May 21
 
It wasn't until I read the comments to my previous post that I realise how much that post seemed like a live bait fishing for compliments. . Thanks dude, anyway. Alright. It was nice to feel so admired for a while. Alright. Now I wonder if somebody does pop in here to see what I look like. No. Not. I always check my referrals and besides the 'unknowns'... well, nada and zippo. So good. I think that's good. I don't want people that I don't want seeing this place to see this place. Of course it sounds mighty contradictory since this site is listed on several registries, but then again, the blogging community isn't that huge, although its huge. And not that many people are keen on the Internet, if we compare it to the general population of the world that is. If you really looked into it, how many people are really that interested in reading about other people's miserable lives? Except us, of course, who make surfing from blog-to-blog a healthy habit.

Its healthy, because I somehow feel that we get to learn and gain some valuable knowledge of life from other people. Or, if you're feeling down, it sometimes helps to read about other lives (Okay this is a little sadistic) and know that you're not the 'downest' person in the whole world. We each have our own definition of pain, and each degree of pain would hurt equally based on the individual's perception. Yes its all about perception. That's all it ever is. Which is why, if people don't understand why I've been hanging by this hook for so long, there's my reason. My perception. And oh, its painful!

But enough about that. Today, I shall talk about... about... let's see... well I have no idea what to talk about. Maybe it is a little too early in the morning. is 9.20 am early by your standards? To surf the net, yes!

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger