minishorts.net
Monday, May 19
 
Okay I woke up at 8 am just now.Slept around 3 am, thanks to mom's incoherent blabbering beside my bed last night. I'm not suppose to say that Mom blabbers, so probably 'nag' would be an appropriate word. But apparently, the cup of coffee she took at 4 pm in the afternoon caused her endless suffering in the wee hours of the morning... or more like caused ME endless suffering. Caffeine, Mom, you know you can't take that much, so please refrain from caffeine. And leave me alone when I'm trying to get some shut eye.


But after she left my bed (yes I blew up and went bazookas - "MOM LEAVE ME ALONE I NEED TO SLEEP AND ITS 3 AM!!" ), I started sneezing. Maybe I had sinned that's why. Or somebody was bitching about me somewhere in the world when GMT +8 was clocking 3.00 in the morning. Or the air conditioning, that seemed to point sharp, chilling arrows of cold air shots into my nostrils. Sinus. I hate it when my sinus pops up. It means that my life is back to normal.

I thought I was never going to get used to this... but I am. So it is normal to me now. I've been thinking... like if things go back to the original normal, will I be able to take it? As you noticed, I haven't spoken about my problems for quite sometime. Am I goin to talk about them here? Probably, since I woke up thinking about it.

But then again, probably not.

I'm heading back to Mid Valley to get that pair of Lewre shoes today. I kept dreaming about it last night and how they seem to elongate my legs. Not like I have lengths and lengths of it. But the shoes look pretty cool. For RM 65 its really a steal I think. Some of my friends would kill me for purchasing shoes at that price when Vincci has more variety at lower prices. But then again, I deserve the luxury. After all I'm graduating and I get to buy lots of stuff before I head for my new school. And then I'll probably go on a 'knock-them-dead' spree.

And this is soooooo not going to be the last post of today. I'm on a blog marathon I think. I need to write as much as possible.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger