minishorts.net
Saturday, May 31
 
Since this is the theme here, here's a couple of interesting, and I really mean interesting links to several sites discussing theories regarding Neo and the latest installment of The Matrix.

Matrix Essays.
This one got noted in blogger.

Also go visit Matrix Theories and download the matrix screensaver. Super cool. Amazing. And there's plenty of links there as well.

Anyway I know there are some Matrix haters out that. But I don't give a damn. That's not a swear. A swear is this. "In the Nom de Dieu!" No that's not a swear too. A swear should be like .... oh well, like how Merovingian does it. But the point is this, hey I'm in a designing frenzy because its, its, going to be back to school soon and I don't think I'll find the heart to do any designing. Heh. Oh well. Heh. Here's this one. The problem is... urgh. I lost my screen shot of version "Tea, anyone?" Yes I'm a little silly. Don't bang my head. I wonder if anyone did that. No. Yeah no. I so know so. Blushing won't do, I know. Oh dear. I feel like banging my head against the wall.

BTW, the vegetarian fried rice they sell at San San Vegetarian Restaurant over at Bandar Park tastes exctly like Yeong Zhou Chao Fan. It even has bits and pieces of vege ham and char siews in it. I think the cook must have dumped buckets of ajinomoto into the wok just to make it taste like that. Heh. And hiaks has disappeared from my must-use words to be substituted by 'heh'. I must be nuts. So absolutely. Heh. Now that is not something you should comment on. I'm not feeling bad about the non-response. Did something early in the morning and the results were pleasantly surprising, although it again signifies another long wait. Long wait. Urgh, I've been waiting forever.

And someone actually said I looked fatter in the graduation photos! Huh? I had the body check up and my weight read 49 kg. Now I haven't been under 50 kgs since, since, I think the last time I was near 50 was when I was 12 years old and I was already 53 kgs then. Yes, I've always been plump. Always. Now? I think I can afford to lose another 4 kgs. Oh yeah, I remember my resolutions for this year, one of them was losing 3 kgs (at the beginning of the year I was 58 kgs, having lost around 5 kgs since August 2002). Now wait a minute -- alright I'll admit it. If I gained weight I'm so not going to blog it. But I think having my weight under 50 kgs for the first time in my entire life-span as a post-puberty-darn-worried-about-her-either-fluctuating-or-non-decreasing-excess-fats female is an accomplishment. Okay, I think I'll give myself some leeway and if I go up to 53 kgs I can live with it. But I so want to be 45 kgs. Then it'll mean I'm pretty skinny. Now I'm just normal and just nice. Oh, before that I was fat. So you, who said I looked fat in the photos.... hmmmm, ok, maybe its the face. Anyone knows how to lose face fat? Hah.

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger