minishorts.net
Tuesday, June 3
 
alpse: I don't know ...
alpse: I got flamed by my friends not long after I started blogging ...
alpse: hehe ...
claire: I mean we may hate to admit it but I think all of us, bloggers , in some 'sick' way are kinda intrigued and addicted to the anonymous fame that we seem to invite, don't you think?
alpse: maybe ~
alpse: it's not completely untrue ...
alpse: well, even if what you say is true, I think it's a good learning experience for us ...
alpse: you know what I mean ?
claire: its this sick addiction to fame ... and the ... how you put it ... saint in us who wants to deny it all
claire: who can really deny that seeing your comments hit 10s, 20s or seeing your counter strike a 100-visitors-daily average makes you excited?
claire: i mean wouldn't you be pleased?
alpse: I'll be pleased ... but definitely not gonna end up being starstruck and all ...
claire: ok, letsay, if you hit the 'top blog of the year' , you'd definitely put more effort into your blog, wouldn't you?
alpse: ok, if it hits the top blog of the year ... I'm sure I'll put more effort into it ..
alpse: but it never came across my mind to be so ...
claire: obligation to your readers izzit?
alpse: nope ..
claire: then ?
alpse: more like just wanted it to make an impact on people ...
alpse: I mean I won't do it just because people start to comment that my blog looks boring ...
claire: hey if u made it to the top blog of the year it obviously made an impact on people
claire: especially if the bulk of ppl who visit it are people that you don't even know
alpse: that depends, you can make it to the top in two ways ~
alpse: the content is one and the design is another ~
claire: when you blog, (or at least, when I blog) its not about making it to the top
claire: its about myself . full stop. not even friends. not even parents
alpse: then it's just a matter of dealing with the attention that you're getting, I guess ~
claire: i guess...

Visit Alpse here.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger