minishorts.net
Sunday, June 1
 
Amazing! That my name is actually on this database.

The name of Chooki has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature. You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin. You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control. At times, you are very inspired, desiring to be with people and to entertain others as the "life of the party," while at other times you are aloof and choose to remove yourself entirely from association. You crave understanding and affection but your intensity of desire and your self-consciousness prevent you from finding the happiness you desire. You have suffered many disappointments and misunderstandings because of your inability to express your inner thoughts. You could experience sensitivity in the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs, causing tuberculosis, asthma, or depletion of your energies.

Its pretty accurate I think. I don't know about my ailments though. Sensitivity in the heart - hmmmm, does this explains why I'm so emotional and such a no-let-go-er? Another stupid minishorts-ology I cooked up. Your intensity of desire and your self-consciousness prevent you from finding the happiness you desire. That's another good one, hits the mark on the spot. Oh yeah and this... sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin. ... this is so true, don't you think? I don't have emotional control, as the name says... hey, but maybe its a coincidence. I don't think there's many Chookis around in this world, well, I thought it was pretty shocking to see the name on in full, joined up, when my name is actually separated by its two syllables, but then again, yes, I do question the accuracy. Would it mean, that all the Marys around the world would have more or less the same personality? So its a real coincidence that the kalabarians thingy is so freakingly accurate to an extent. Oh yes, I really appreciate beautiful and refined aspects of life, why else am I a liberal arts student - although, my masters degree will be in the social sciences.

Yeah. And so its June already. And I thought the holidays would really last forever! Heh. No they don't.Day after tomorrow I'll be registering at my new school. Urgh, I'm going alone. The only two other guys who are continueing with their MA (English) will be staying back in UPM and I'm heading off, to 'greener' pastures... which is, ironically, standing on a smaller patch of land. I bet you I'll probably be the only one who's not an ex-teacher in the course. Hrrmph. I'm so not eager, and yet eager. Oh no go, no go. How does it feel? I feel like I'm a kid again, going back to school. Like I'm 7 again, starting school in a place that I don't know anybody at all. Like in form 1 again, when I went to the school where I was the only one from my old primary school. Back when I went to UPM I headed in like some queen bee with a bunch of other friends who'd made up their minds to stamp their marks all over the place, and oh, yeah, although I did deviate from the old gang and met up with other people, the closer ones still came from the old place. Like I knew them beforehand. Now here I'm going to be new, new, new. What's God's plan man? But then again, I really wish to do well and hopefully get the chance to study somewhere out of South East Asia. Sponsored of course. Haven't been lucky enough all these years. Since I've been so unlucky in the emotional department lately, I really, really hope that the other department will move up up! *Crossing my fingers yet again*
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger