minishorts.net
Friday, June 13
 
Disclaimer: This is another one of those pointless, aimless, mind to fingers, fingers to keyboard, keyboard to monitor screen transfers that I do once in a while.

Drove down the road. I love my car. Hate my car. You know you have to wash it twice a week. I need to vacuum my booth, there's pollen all over the mock-carpet. I think the pollen's almost 3 weeks old, since my convocation, yes. Maybe tomorrow I'll be driving to the car-wash centre. You know what? I have a coupon that gives the Wira a full body wax and polish service at CARS International for only 35 bucks. This particular coupon expires end of the year and I was hoping to use it maybe around December. Alrighty, maybe I should take it out now to fully utilize the services. Its not that bad an idea, isn't it?

And Harry Potter's coming out next week! Whoo hoo! MPH Bookstore in Mid Valley (that's where I'm picking up the copy I booked 2 months ago) is going to be opened at 7.01 a.m. I think I'll be there around 7.30, if I'm able to wake up. I have a class at 9 am after that, and then work at around 2 pm.

I just realised that with my new masters time table, I'm really a no-weekend girl. I don't think its that bad actually, having to work thoroughly on weekends. It also means that my Mondays to Wednesdays are FREE! Also, Mondays to Wednesday, the shopping complexes are pretty much empty, and THEY ALL BELONG TO ME! (Insert evil Cruella laugh here) Guys, please, don't be put off by my shop-a-holic tendencies. You know what they say about women ? Yes, its all true. TRUE!

Disclaimer: Then again, I always type pointless, aimless, mind to fingers, fingers to keyboard, keyboard to monitor screen transfers. Everyday.

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger