minishorts.net
Sunday, June 29
  I Met Chocobo!!
Ooooh just got back from Mid Valley *Hush Puppies warehouse sale!* Got two pairs of HP (Hush Puppies, not Harry Potter) for 90 bucks - quite a steal... see that's what happens when you leave a girl to herself at a warehouse sale and I wanted more but I think I want more money! I want more money! Okay, unfortunately that's not happening for me right now. Oooooh bad, bad, bad. Let's hope the beginning of July will prove a different thing.

I met up with Shen Hoei btw, which was the reason for me being at Mid Valley on a Sunday. See Penangites do not know that MV is such a touristy place on Sundays and they HAVE To suggest going there. *Urgh* As for being the first blogger-in-crime whom I'm meeting (see I do meet up with blogging friends), you know you were really nice and lunch was excellent. Thanks!

Now let me tell you the difference between IRC and Blogging is this: you meet real life people, and these people are actually nice people. Is Likki coming down next?

And no, the OMG post has nothing to do with my 'date' anyway . That will be revealed in due time, when I've settled stuff and confirmed that my OMG perplexities were justified. I shall keep my promises.

Have a great week ahead!
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger