minishorts.net
Friday, June 6
 
In the mood for music?

I think my computer's got too many things in it already. Maybe I have to reformat it, then again, maybe not. Its about downloading the wrong movies all the time, as well as a whole load of useless stuff such as banned ads and crappy MTVs just for the sake of it. Or maybe my Kazaa is working overtime. Oh yes, I'm an advocate of piracy for sure. Thanks for supporting the government. I do hope the 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' rule applies. Literally translated as 'warm warm chicken poo'!

Oh tomorrow's the birthday of the King of Malaysia. *Is it his real birthday, or just his official one? I think its the offical one. * Should I say, 'Selamat Hari Jadi, Tuanku?' My Bahasa Istana simply sucks. How do you say 'happy birthday' in Bahasa Istana anyway? The only thing I know how to say is 'Menjunjung kasih Tuanku.' And that's only because we had to say it to the Sultan of Selangor who was the chancellor of my alma mater. That's UPM for the uninitiated. Translated literally as Prince University of Malaysia. Putra means prince. 'Menjunjung kasih' is royal language for 'thank you'. 'Tuanku' means 'your highness'. So when you take your *empty* scroll, you bow, walk forth, say 'menjunjung kasih tuanku', kiss his hands and then walk back and bow again. And then the stupid camera man will take a photo of you in your ugliest pose and charge you a whole 50 bucks for an 11R sized photo that's fit for the rubbish dump just because its so awfully ugly.

Thank you for the sales, oh Malaysia. It makes life so much more pleasant and enjoyable. Shop, shop, shop. I'm turning into a non-working shop-a-holic. So bags, shoes, tops, dresses, skirts, slacks, jeans, bla bla, bla bla... here I come! La di da.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger