minishorts.net
Thursday, June 5
 
Piracy. Are you an advocate of it?

If i wrote about my attempts ... would I be arrested?

For trying to download X men 2 three times and getting three other movies instead. The irony is, all three movies are really good so I'm not planning to delete them anytime soon. Try Spiderman, Saving Private Ryan and Almost Famous. Yeah. Unpleasant yet pleasant surprises. Oh well, I still have one try at x-men2. I hope this time its the right one. You can't get DVDs in KL now with the Opsbentara (the pirated VCD / DVD crackdown). I did get three ori DVDs from Speedy for RM 59.90 and well, they were good titles but pretty old. Try Armageddon, The Cider House Rules and Seven. Thing is, I've watched all of them on the big screen before. Well, still, they are worth keeping. I do feel like getting the LOTR Special edition pack but that's going for RM 499! Whoa... can loads of stuff with 500 bucks over here. Clothes maybe. Or purchase of my own domain and webhosting package for two whole years. Great books to read. Stuff that amount in the bank and the interest will come in, even though not that much. I'm so not going to buy that one.

Have you tried inserting two CDs into one drive? Stupid me forgot that the first CD was running in the drive, and when the disc deck popped out for me to put in the next CD, I just stuffed it in without thinking. Trying a clanking and whirling CD Rom drive for 1 whole minute. I thought my CPU was going to explode! Sigh....... so the CDs are scratched and the CD deck was peeling plastic stringlets. Curly ones at that. And the CDs are horribly scratched, with markings all over that actually look like a piece of art.

Lucky my disc drive is still functioning. If that's not functioning, I'll really break down and cry. That's the burner drive I used anyway. If it breaks down I might as well die. Thank goodness its alive and running.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger