minishorts.net
Friday, June 20
 
Yay! Its Friday! Friday! The highly acclaimed Friday Five...

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Wavy. Long. Oily at the roots, dry at the ends. Its very difficult to take care of my hair. I think I'm going to cut it very short one of these days. Do a Demi Moore 'Ghost' or something.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Hmmmm.... Okay, baby - no hair. Then when I was 5 my aunt took me to the parlour to get me a really curly 'Bob Marley' styled do. AAAhhhh I lived with that for 1 year, after which it got snipped off to the Demi Moore style for the entire time I was in Malaysian school uniform. It wasn't until Form 6 that I started to let it grow long. So now its long.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Tie it up in a ponytail, with a beady scrunchie.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
Heh. Whoopi GOLDBERG'S dreads!!!!!! I always wanted hair like that, but I heard that you can't wash it for over a year and have to use something called a dry shampoo. And then if you want to get it off you'll have to sniff it off. And no, I don't want to look like Sinead O'Connor.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Oooooooooh major! I was trying out the National Panasonic Hair Dryer, the one where they have 5-6 hair-stylist thingies. And a huge chunk of my hair got sucked into the mechanism. Hurt like shit. Urgh.... I had to snip off the hair. And guess who bought me the useless set? Huh... Needless to say, its stored safely under the cupboard until I have the interest in self-styling again. Professional hair stylists are much more reliable than those stuff.

And, a bit of my life for the week... I'm sorry I'm boring you guys out with the Memes (hehe, its good to have themed weeks I think), last night was a blast! Had a very filling dinner with my ex-coursemates *thanks Yet Lin* and then we crapped A LOT about gawdy pasar malam underwear and panties. Yes, go figure, BA English students are obsessed with pink-sequined and flourescent thongs... and one of my seniors went on to tell us about her experience during Orientation seeing a 'ghost' with one head, two legs and four legs shaking uncontrollably under a tree in the middle of the night as she was walking back to her college. *you wanna know the story? Its not suitable to describe over here... * AAhhhh... these people are nuts nuts!

And then later I attend AIESEC Day in UPM, where again I met up with the nutsy gang. OK I had my very own 'Late Night With Chooki' and I think the show was not to bad, the audience was pretty lively and laughing away at my mediocre efforts to crack them up! Oh thanks to Sudesh of course, the super senior who has *gag* no life to come back to give a speech on 'Why you must, you simply must eat, drink, sleep AIESEC for the next 3 years of your varsity life?* that's just an exaggeration. But the show was good and I got another one of those name-card case holders again. Hmmmmmm. I'm wondering when I'll be able to actually use a name-card case holder for real. Maybe 2 - 3 years time I hope.... After the session, we went on for MAMAK SERDANG *yay!* Oooooh I miss Serdang food... and stuffed ourselves silly again. See what we ordered? Nasi Goreng USA, Roti Mayonaise, Roti Pizza, Tandoori, Roti Goreng, Roti U Plus Me (UPM) .... aaaaahhhh I think I gained weight last night. Tonight I shall live on a RM 1.60 Chicken Floss Bun.

Here's the photo of the week ... taken last night


 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger