minishorts.net
Thursday, July 10
 
You know why Minishorts said that uber geek had weird hair? He's got a tuff of hair on his square, bald scalp. He looked even weirder than Crispin Glover (that silly dumb long thin guy in Charlie's Angel with the fetish for women's hair) Aiyah Minishorts is very tickled that some people are offended. Hmmmmmm... why lah offended, not like its important whether she fancies you guys or not, right?

Just got back from The 2nd First Annual Bolehwood Awards 2003 by Instant Cafe Theatre at Bangsar's Shopping Centre (and having an earful of *shit* from dear ma who can't stop spitting her anger on me... aiyah she's ALWAYS like this I'm beginning to learn the true meaning of immunity and I think I better start to get the hang of it ... this is so rude to her but oh well, I need to be treated like I'm 23 for once). But oh EXCELLENT EXCELLENT show. Tonight was a fund raiser to help the AS and the Damai House - you know the Dataran Merdeka floods? Oh yeah, a whole lotta celebs were there, lessee, the Hasham-Merican couple, of course, the funds are for them, and then Jit Murad, Low Ngai Yuen, Mano Maniam, Amir Muhammad, bla bla bla ... actually the entire KL art-scene entourage was there... and the show is really really EXCELLENT. Just to share the spoof on Harry Lee Kuan Yew and his NuWater ( sorry to offend the Singaporean readers but can't help it lah, its the only thing that's suitable to fit into the blog design) .... there were two nominations for Lee's Harry Pottable Water and The Senior Minister's Throne and Harry Pottable Water and the Chamber Pot of Secrets ... there you go! Errrrrrrr doesn't look funny. But it was hilarious when read by Jo Kukanthas.... EEEKKS great actress.. But please, please go see it, its so worth my mom's endless nagging (she's still going on and its 1 am in the morning and her saliva's all over my hair now need to wash it if my hair gets any wetter), and oooooh its pretty controversial, so that's the deal, which I like, cause the play's very, very, very blunt about the 'complex situation in Malaysia, that's why we have so many shopping complexes' but WTF go see it lah, I think I made a very bad preview of it, but what to do my mom's STILL shouting at me, I hope the neighbours wake up and ask her to treat this 23 year old like a 32 year old for once!

Vivien was talking to me about somethings and I ended up revealing several things to her. So somebody has the knowledge on many, many things now. Its not gossip. Its just a little heart-to-heart woman talk that I've never had in a very long time. Did it clear me up? I'm going to miss her if or when she leaves for her internship in the US. Then who else can I share the secrets of the heart with? *sniff* Oh I'm so muddled. Does distance matter? Does it? Does it? She says it doesn't. Hmmmmm.....
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger