minishorts.net
Wednesday, August 27
 
IN A BOX

My coursemate's 11R sized photograph decided that it should sit NOT in any of our bags, but instead, head onto the box that we're packing the seminar materials with. All of us will be carrying canvas lugging bags, and the photo would not fit at all, plus the additional 8 R sized stuff might just get crumpled/folded and all... Well, here comes my claimage.... Its a freaking RM 50 bucks for the photo!!

I'm still having trouble getting cheap accommodation. I was supposed to be sleeping with Jece, but because I promised to share the room with my two colleagues (when I thought it was cheaper considering the fact that we were continueing the company seminar package price)... but now apparently we're told that after splitting the bill, we would still have to dish out about RM 150 per person for a very nice and comfy 5 star hotel room which none of us really need. Another colleague promised he'd try to arrange lodging for us, so whilst I have personal lodging, because... well, you know what... we're rather prepared to spend the night at the beach. Rather a romantic notion, don't you think?

My boss said, 'Enjoy yourself this weekend!'

She's not coming with us because the long weekend's supposed to be quality time with the family, for her.

Little does she know that we're going nuts with the business of working, looking for accommodation, listening to the authors whine... and myself, studying for the exam that is supposed to be 3 hours long but for which I'm only going to sit in for 1 1/2 hours the most BECAUSE I need to get to the airport on time to catch my AIR ASIA plane.

I'm still worried about the accommodation. I guess if we really had to, I'd have to split the cost of the hotel room with them. Means be more thrifty lor.... no more gifts for friends. SORRY!!!!!
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger