minishorts.net
Thursday, September 4
 
THE BOOK REVIEW BLOG

check out my review


I didn't think that I would join this one, knowing that I haven't read a decent book in ages, well, I haven't even finished reading that stupid 'Barry Trotter and the Unauthorized Parody' and yes, Niki, it was such a waste of money, but at least some silly parts could coax a crooked smile. But I made my first review, its about the Mars and Venus on a Date bookwhich a very concerned friend of mine had purchased for me because apparently, 'Darling, its very unhealthy for you to stay at home and go online everyday, go to work and go to school only without going out to meet people, when on earth are you ever going to get hooked up?'. So yes, I read the book, it was fun, and I've posted the review up at The Book Review Blog, thanks to Grace for the invitation to join of course.

But that aside, yes I'm blogging twice today, the previous post was technically yesterday's only I started posting it a little late. And what do I have to talk about today apart from cats and mice. When a cat says 'Meow!' what does the mouse do? Run away?

Does a mouse walk willingly into the cat's paws?

When the cat says, 'Hey mousey, you're such a cutie, come here, I'll take good good care of you!' and if you are the mouse, would you go?

Or if you decided not to today, but a few hours later, you think that the cat was quite a cutey comforty and plushy cat anyway and you think that, 'Hmmm... maybe being a cat's toy would be a great idea...' so you walk in, now what if, what if, the cat decides ...

'Yucks... I don't want to eat a mouse after all. The mouse keeps running away. I'll probably catch some other fish in the sea. They're easier to find...'

So do you wish to be the mouse, or the fish?

BTW, did you know that in the Oxford Dictionary, 'Pukka' means excellent? Well over in my personal lexicon, 'pukka' sounds like a certain hokkien foul word. But hey people, have a pukka time! Enjoy yourselves!
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger