minishorts.net
Friday, September 5
  Photos from Penang
Yes I went to Penang. Yes I took photos. But I can't show them all to you!!!!!! Okay lah show you some. Click on photos to get bigger view.

Here's the biggest proof:


These are my colleagues. Angel is standing behind me, we're both from ELT. The other two would be Susan (sitting) and Ah Hoon, both from Chinese Publishing.


I went there during the Merdeka weekend, and there was a huge cake down in the hotel lobby.


Since I was in Penang, I had to meet up with an AIESECer of course. Jece was nice enough to play tour guide.


I met up with fellow blogger Shen, better known as Chocobo...


Me and two of my colleagues extended our stay at the Cititel. L to R: Susan, Angeline and myself.


Of course you go to Penang for food. Paid RM 5 for this plate of Char Kway Teow at Lorong Selamat. Had to line up for more than 1/2 hour for it.


Don't believe it? Look at the line...


This plate cost me RM 1.20. In KL, I know that you can get it at the Bangsar Pasar Malam, tastes equally good, but more expensive, around RM 1.80 or RM 2.20 if I'm not mistaken. The same stall can be found in both SS2 Pasar Malams. Difference between KL Chee Cheong Fan and Penang one is the sauce... the Penang one uses belacan (prawn paste). To get really good KL Chee Cheong Fan you'll have to go to the Lee Lam Thye Market behind Petaling Street...


Our hotel so happened to be right above the famous Hameed sup kambing. I don't take mutton, so Angel and me shared a bowl of quail soup.


Well, told you I'd show you some of the photos. But anyway, I'd still like to thank Jece and Shen for being nice tour guides for both me and my colleagues... and yeah... I miss the food in Penang already!
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger