minishorts.net
Thursday, September 4
 
THE TRIP - TRUNCATED

This is what happens when you want to do a travel blog style but you don't do a travel blog style type in the end because you are no longer on holiday and recalling the events gets a little tiring and you're more interested in what happens in the end. Minishorts moves into the present day so The Trip has been truncated, please forget about it ... I shall talk about the now and what is happening currently.

Oh. Daryan's birthday was yesterday. So Happy Birthday Daryan. And I've got some photos of the guy in short hair at last. IMHO he looks mighty better. Maybe its just me, I've always preferred guys with short hair, well, maybe I don't want to compete with them in terms of 'Sunsilk'-y hair texture and all. But oh well. Apparently one of his high school classmates, Chor Eng, happens to be my primary school classmate of 6 years. And well, its been 13 years since I've met Chor Eng, despite me being his little sister's relief teacher once.... So... here's how small the world can be.

Anyway, we were talking about O chien and prawns and stuff that they have up in Penang, and I was thinking about seafood... you know how much of a seafood lover Minishorts is, right? Well, I really love seafood a lot, and well yeah, my favourite hawker food is of course Char Kway Teow (btw, I finished two plates of Char Kway Teow at one go and now I've gained weight after having plate after plate of Char Kway Teow...) and usually I pick out the prawns because, prawns are my least liked seafood. Speaking of prawns, the tourist-y Char Kway Teow at Lorong Selamat goes for RM 5 (small) and RM 7 (big) respectively and you'll have to wait for a very long time to get your plate. Plus you have to queue up for it!

But anyway, yeah if you were to ask me which seafood i really don't like, it should be prawns i guess. Although of course I finished up the prawns at the Lorong Selamat stall. SO EXPENSIVE MAH. I guess prawns would not be as bad as lobsters... considering the fact they are of course cheaper and at reach. You know how lobsters are, bloody expensive, have to be imported and you have to get to places to get them real cheap. And they're so hard to eat and all that. They look nice lah, red body, but yeah. pretty scary of course... considering the size of those claws. I mean, what if you get snapped at?

I think it would probably hurt a great deal. A great deal.

Although the meat inside tastes great.

Heck, what am I talking about. I should NOT be talking about food. I'm supposed to be on a diet.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger